Sweet Shakarpara Recipe
- Ingredients 9 Count
- Nutrition 470 Calories
- Directions 35 Minutes
Sweet Shakarpara (Diamonds) Ingredients:
Flour - 2 cups
Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Sesame seeds (til) - 2 tbsp.
Ghee - 4 tbsp.
Salt - 1/2 tsp.
Oil or Ghee for deep frying
Sweet Shakarpara (Diamonds) Method :
1. Warm milk . Add ghee and sugar and stir till well dissolved.
2. Add this mixture to the flour and bind to a hard dough.
3. Add sesame seeds and knead well. Divide the dough into large balls.
4. Roll out on a board into thick rounds. Cut into small diamond shaped pieces.
(This can be done by cutting it horizontally into strips and then cut it across in a slanted fashion)
5. Deep fry in hot oil till light brown in color.
Perhaps you will have a frustration when learn that there is no difference from shift of words. And what wouldn't be written. All the same there will be the fact that you wanted. Don't write buy viagra online because there is no difference.