Coconut Burfi Recipe
- Ingredients 9 Count
- Nutrition 470 Calories
- Directions 35 Minutes
Coconut Burfi Ingredients:
Ghee 2 tsps.
Sugar 1 cup
Water 1 cup
Dessicated coconut 1 cup
Crushed cardamoms 6 nos.
Chopped cashewnuts ¼ cup
Coconut Burfi Method :
1. Grease a plate with the Ghee and set aside.
2. Heat the sugar and water on a low heat to make a thick syrup.
3. Remove any scum from the syrup. Add the finely grated coconut and crushed
cardamoms. Mix thoroughly.
4. Turn off the heat while the mixture is still a thick pouring consistency. Add the
chopped cashewnuts. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the coconut mixture onto the greased plate and quickly spread with a
6. After a few minutes, cut into diamond-shaped pieces with a sharp knife.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Note: Make sure the syrup is very thick before you add the coconut and
cardamom, otherwise the burfi will not set.
Perhaps you will have a frustration when learn that there is no difference from shift of words. And what wouldn't be written. All the same there will be the fact that you wanted. Don't write buy viagra online because there is no difference.